WebsitesAttract New Customers
A great looking and successful website is no longer an expensive and complex process. We will walk you through the entire website creation and development process so that you have a site to meet your current needs, yet is flexible enough to scale and adapt to future plans.
Some of our solutions include:
- Needs assessment and user experience analysis
- Branding review
- Layout and design
- Theme selection – We work exclusively in WordPress. WP themes are proven user interface and design tools that, with creative modification, can meet most client’s needs effectively and inexpensively.
- or, Custom creative – Your needs may require custom graphic design. We work with a stable of proven and creative designers and manage the entire custom process.
- Plugin installation and configuration
- Interactive, SEO rich content creation or existing content migration
- Keyword Research
- Social Media Integration
- Online forms
- Matching email template creation
- Video production and streaming configuration
- WordPress training
Everything we produce will be yours to keep, nothing is proprietary.
Get A Free Assessment
Contact us today to talk about your internet marketing goals. We’ll be glad to provide you with a free internet marketing assessment, including:
- Observations, concerns and recommendations regarding your existing website and competition.
- SEO Analysis and Recommendation
- Quality and Design and User Experience Suggestions
Mobile Responsive Websites
63% of cell phone owners use their phone to go online (Pew research). How does your site look on your phone? If its not mobile responsive, customers are not finding you. Our sites are responsive designs, meaning they recognize the device in use and seamlessly and fluidly adjust to present your content in a pleasing, fully-legible way.
A well-designed e-commerce site should make a good first impression. It should also provide a pleasant shopping experience. There are a variety of options in e-commerce platforms and secure payment processing options. We can assess you needs and select the best options to allow customers to successfully browse, search, and complete the checkout process. Small or large, it will accommodate your current needs and scale to fit the future.
Over 20% of all sites on content management systems today are WordPress sites.
Just as your product or service evolves to meet competitive forces and consumer tastes, your website must be able to accommodate these changes as well. A site built on WordPress allows you to do this. WordPress is open-source software, so its updated constantly with features to support your product or services changes. A propriety system from an expensive web development-only firm will lock you into a costly, inflexible site that will be obsolete within 24 months. WordPress will be in business years from now so, as much as we want to keep you as a customer, any WP firm can easily update and redesign your site for you.
Don’t just take our word for it. Such prominent brands as NBC Sports, the NFL, UPS, CNN, TED talks, CBSRadio – even Jay-Z and the Rolling Stones – use WordPress. No other CMS is even close.